Raise The Candy Bar

Place your candy orders today to make it a sweet day! Call us at: 847-677-5777

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

A Sweet Happy Birthday

Earlier today I answered the phone and a gentleman asked if it was too late  to get a package delivered today. I said what was the occasion and where was it going since the messenger had already left for the day.

He responded with the address and that it was his wife's birthday and he wanted to surprise her with something special like a chocolate heart.  I told him that he was in luck and we had one ready to go since Valentine's Day was just the other day.



Since we were slow I said I would be happy to personally make the delivery.

I was typing out the card when the phone rang again.

It was the same gentleman who told me that his wife was shopping at Target and since it was on the way to his home could I surprise her with the gift.


Fast forward fifteen minutes and I am in Target trying to explain to the customer service representative what I wanted to do. He had to get his supervisor and she gave the OK to page the customer.

Well after  trying to page the customer twice (the story would have been better had she heard the page) I called her on her cell phone. I explained what that I had a delivery for her and her husband asked me to deliver it to her at the Target.

I gave her the chocolate heart and made her birthday a little sweeter.

The life of the candy man is sure sweet.

Have a sweet day!









No comments:

Post a Comment